Katie Ivester - Chair
Birgen Knoff - Vice Chair
Collin Duneman - Trustee
Ken Miller - Trustee
Edward Kronfuss - Trustee
LaMotte School District's regular Board meetings are held at 5:00 p.m. in the school's science room every third Wednesday of the month unless otherwise noted, and are open to the public. School board meeting agendas and minutes are available in the "Board" tab in the top menu.
Persons interested in submitting written items to be considered by the Board Chairman for placement on the regular board meeting agenda must complete an agenda item request form, available from the school office. It must be submitted to the clerk no later than five full working days prior to the board meeting.
The Board meeting will be conducted under the following format:
- Public comment may be received within designated time limitations (generally three minutes per person unless otherwise noted by the Board). However, the Board will not discuss or take any action on items that are not on the agenda.
- The Board must protect the privacy rights of individuals. The board cannot permit the audience to provide input that violates the privacy rights of its employees or students. Issues in which an individual's right of privacy outweigh the public's need to know are handled in executive session, and only after such individual receives notice of the issue.
- All agenda items will be presented and explained by the administration or a Board Member.
- Prior to the board voting on any substantive issue, the Board Chair will ask for public comment.
- The Board Chair has discretion to limit the amount of time an individual may present on a topic, but generally individual input is limited to a maximum of three minutes per individual per agenda topic.
- Following public discussion and Board Member's discussion, if necessary, the Board will vote.